Phys Ed Option Form

High school students have the opportunity to apply for physical education credit when they participate in  marching band.

Guidelines are:

1) The student must complete two full years of marching band to receive ½ credit for PE Option.

2) After completing the above, the student will receive a Pass/Fail grade (not included in GPA) and earn ½ credit.

3) The student may not combine one physical education class and one year of band.

They also may not combine one year of band and one sport season.

If the student quits, is dismissed from the band, or becomes injured and does not complete the entire year, the student will forfeit the ½ credit.

This form must be completed and submitted to the Band Director AFTER the completion of two years then the student needs to submit the signed form to the Athletic Department.

Download and fill out the form.