Phys Ed Option Form

High School Students have the opportunity to earn physical education credit toward graduation when they participate in an OHSAA interscholastic sport or marching band. 

You need to obtain the form from the Athletic Office. 

You need to let the director know you are using 2 full seasons of Marching Band to earn your phys ed.

You need to ask for the Marching Band Director's signature at the end of your second full season of Marching Band.  

If at all possible, complete this before your senior year - one less thing to worry about.