2022-23 Performance Information
Performance information will be available via a link here when departure times are finalized.
- Eat a snack before you arrive school for all functions. You are welcome to bring a water bottle on the bus.
- Bring money for concessions. Students will be given a break during the game to visit concessions.
- Buses will be assigned with 1 director and at least 2 chaperones per bus.
- Make sure you are signed up for Remind messages:
- Marching Band Brass – phone number is 81010 and code is @39hfae
- Marching Band Woodwinds – phone number is 81010 and code is @d7e3kcf
- All times are subject to change.
Please remember, it is required that you fill out the conflict sheet when you are going to be late or absent for any performance or practice.
LM Marching Band Bonfire Info
The bonfires are held after each home football game. They begin after the students are dismissed from the Friday night games and usually end around midnight. There is usually a bonfire and some food and drinks (hot dogs/soda/water/etc.)
Parents are welcome to attend.
These bonfires are a safe place for the band members to socialize with their fellow band members after the games. There are usually several parents around to provide supervision. The directions to the bonfires are typically available in the band room on Friday nights.
These bonfires are for band students only. Any other guests require the permission of the host family. This is for safety and the cost to the host family.
Findlay Market Opening Day Parade
The 103rd Annual Findlay Market Opening Day Parade has been postponed until further notice. The Little Miami High School Marching Panther Band will look forward to its rescheduled date and continuing our many of years of participation in this storied, local event.
Great videos and pictures will be captured of your Band in Demand at its finest, and will be posted to the Little Miami High School Marching Band Facebook page. Click below to be taken directly to our page and scroll through some the highlights we have shared!!
Little Miami Marching Band Festival
Little Miami Marching Band Calendar 2022-23
Current as of June 18, 2022
- The 2022-23 Little Miami High School Marching Band Calendar is now available for download.
- Please feel free to download the latest edition.
Current as of May 25, 2021
- Proposed Itinerary - dates set, itinerary to be determined
- June 7- June 12, 2022 (2 chaperone check-ins per day, use buddy system)
- June 7 – depart LMHS mid afternoon (brown bag dinner)
- June 8 – WDW Park #1, go straight to park from bus (breakfast & lunch on your own)
- June 9 – WDW Park #2 (performance confirmed - location & time TBD)
- June 10 – WDW Park #3 (workshop confirmed - location & time TBD)
- June 11 – WDW Park #4, at parking closing board bus & head home
- June 12 – Arrive LMHS mid afternoon (breakfast & lunch on your own)
- 4 day park ticket
- 3 breakfasts
- 4 dinners/meal coupons (disney meals are typically large enough to share so split it with your buddy and use one meal for lunch and one for dinner)
- Workshop (students only)
- Magic bands if needed
- Price for students – Approximately $700 (give or take ~ $50) based on 4 students per room
- Price for chaperones will depend on hotel occupancy - examples:
- Approximately $900 per person based on Quad occupancy – give or take ~$50
- Approximately $975 per person based on double occupancy – give or take ~$50
- Approximately $1150 per person based on single occupancy – give or take ~$50
- Travel insurance on your own
- see attached info to learn more about it.
- go visit their site to read about what they offer
- DO NOT sign up for it until we have our final pricing.
- Payment Plan
- Deposit - $100 due 6/21
- Payment 1 - $250 due 9/1
- Payment 2- $250 due 12/1
- Payment 3 – balance due on 3/1
- Next Disney meeting -
- expect 2 more meetings (all mandatory)
- August/September 2021
- January/February 2022